Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Splashin'Hot

I know, I know... I meant to write before but I'm still getting a hold of this blog situation.

These weeks have been a bit of everything, but at the end it's all about Photography, which I LOVE. Here is an image I will include in my Alternative Personal Submissions Portfolio.

The idea started as a paint splash (photo will be posted later.. perhaps). After making a bit of a mess in the Institutes parking lot and having to hose down my friend, I decided to create an image that still involved paint but it was on a more controlled environment.

The image was shot using Home Depot Lights.
Canon 5D MarkII
1/350 sec @ f/2.8, ISO 400


I really have to thank Emma Lozano for being such a good sport and posing for me, but specially for letting me pour paint on her, TWICE.

Keep up the good vibe people! And stay tuned! I promise to post more images.

Loving Photography,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment